Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Quick Pics Post!











I've decided that I need to clone myself, a much more relaxed, organized and calm self. I'm so freaking busy! I work all day, and all I want to do when I come home is be with my Mason. So, until I can become the first human "Dolly" I've decided to institute a new "Quick Pics Post." I don't have to blog something hilarious or cute...I can just let the pictures do all the talking. Here you go!!!


2 comments:

Beth Williams said...

I love the pics, I can't believe how big he has gotten! Time flies by :)

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Love the pictures, too! He's such a cutie and obviously you & Travis are doing a great job with him!! And you know what? I'm not so sure everyone reads all the stuff I write on my blog anyway -- people just seem to want the pictures, so keep posting the pictures even if you don't have time to write! I think you are doing such a great thing to work and take care of Mason -- keep the faith! You'll make it, girl!