Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary

This night, three years ago, was the last time I was single and the eve of the first time I would become a whole person. I married Travis on October 22nd, in a beautiful ceremony at Auburn United Methodist Church.It was the best day of my life. I think he would say the same.

Now we are on the verge of another miracle, the birth of our son. I can't tell you how much He has blessed us and how thankful we are. Travis, thank you for being the most wonderful husband. More importantly thank you for being my very best friend. I can't wait to see you hold Mason for the first time, kiss him for the first time and just stare in awe of him for the first time. What a life we are creating together.

1 comment:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Happy Anniversay! And to many, many more!(: