Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Park Play

It was a GORGEOUS day outside! So, Travis and I took Mason, Lexi and Pebbles to the park. I was a bit nervous when we pulled up and saw all the people and dogs. I was worried about all three of my babies. The dogs getting away, or the stroller tipping over. Travis could see the tension on my face, and said, "Okay, you are not allowed to freak out, honey."



So, I took a deep breath and we exited the vehicle. Surprisingly, it went great. The dogs were wonderful, Mason slept and cried for a bit before we could get him a bottle, then he just looked around and all the people and trees. He loves the outside! It was so relaxing. I can't wait for more of these days together with our new family.

3 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

How cute are yal!

Loved seeing yal out yeaterday...glad Claire didn't STRIKE!(:

Wilson's Winners said...

He's getting so big!!!! Hope ya'll are well:-)

Elizabeth said...

I really enjoyed talking to you this afternoon. Made me feel sentimental about my babies, Kate turns 9 tomorrow. Come visit on my blog and see baby pics of her.