Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2009

Good Friends, Good Times

Yesterday was quite a day. First Travis and I had our last appointment with Dr. Alverson. My 6 week checkup. I'm completely recovered from the c-section! It's amazing how far we have come, from our first appointment more than a year ago when we wanted a baby so bad, to the day we started Clomid, to the day he confirmed we were pregnant, to the day we had our baby Mason. Full circle. I'm going to miss seeing all the friends we have made in the office, they took such good care of us. Maybe we will be back again one day!?!?!?! Lord only knows. :)

MJ watched Mason for us at the house, he was still congested so we took him to Dr. Greer's just to make sure he was okay and he is. We love Dr. Greer, he spends so much time answering our questions and alleviating our concerns. He's great.

As soon as we got home, Brad and Holly came over with dinner. It was SOOO good! Chicken, salad, rice, black eyed peas, Holly can cook! They got to love on Mason and Holly and I spent a good hour on the sofa just talking. It was SOOO nice having girl talk. Brad is so lucky. Travis and I prayed that he would find a wonderful girl to marry. We could not have asked for a better person for him. Brad seems complete and it is so great to see them so happy in their new marriage.

And finally, Mason is now officially smiling at us all the time. He even giggles. He just melts my heart every time I see those dimples! What an amazing milestone.

2 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Look how precious he is!!! TME FLIES GIRL! Get ready!
Glad the doc apt. went well though.(:

NeNe and Pops said...

Elizabeth I love keeping that little man for you he is such a good baby love you