Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 12, 2009

Family


My dear baby Mason,

We have certainly had a week. We are starting to figure one another out. I sort of understand your cries and most of the time you stop crying when you hear my voice. I love that. And if you are still crying, it always stops when I pick you up. I loved you from the moment we made you, but now I'm getting to really like you. It's a neat feeling, the bond that we are growing every day. I love the noises that you make, it seems like you make a new one every day. I love it when you yawn and stretch after a big nap. I love that you can now focus on me and you seem to concentrate very hard to understand what I'm saying to you. You are so cute. Thank you little Mason.

4 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

They DO change so fast! get ready girl the first year flies by!

You'll be picking out a theme for his 8th birthday before you know it!):

The Northcutt's said...

Just thinking about y'all today. Give Mason a hug from the Northcutt's!

Elizabeth said...

Just tagged you, go to my blog to see what I'm talking about.

Is everything ok. I see the Northcutt's comment, makes me wonder.

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

I love that sweet picture! Post some more,tired Mommy!!