Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Karlee, Rolley Len, Mason and Car Seat Drama

I just noticed something so very cute.....take a look at this sequence of pictures we took at Karlee's birthday party and Mason's face. Mason is looking up at Karlee, smiling as if to say "Well, hey there little lady, what's your name?"

Then he thinks, "Wait a minute, this girl is trying to get into my car seat and I don't know if I like that too much"

Then he thinks, "Daddy, I mean she's cute and I want to be her friend, but I really don't want to share my car seat."
Then he notices yet another adorable blond. He thinks, "Okay, there's another one coming at me, trying to get into MY car seat. What are we going to do? Think. Think. Dad, help?"
And finally, when all else fails, he starts crying, "GET THESE GIRLS AWAY FROM MY CAR SEAT, Thanks."

My dear Mason, get used to it. Travis and I pray these two adorable little girls will become life long friends. Get used to giving them what they want and try not to whine about it. Your daddy will show you how it's done.

Love, Mom.



Photobucket

4 comments:

The Auburn Polks said...

Sorry about the previous comment, realized I had some grammer errors...

I love this post. We need to come by and see you guys soon. Mason has changed so much in the past two weeks. Miss ya and Love ya.

Julee H. Nappier said...

That is so cute! He really idn't want to be sat on...can't blame him!

John Smith said...

the look on his face is priceless

Elizabeth said...

That is so cute!!!